🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Tooltip for Promo Code section in Buying...
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

983 REPLIES 983
zipporah2020
Community Member

Hello members, how does one acquire a promo code? It seems like it's needed for one to upgrade or even buy connects

hamodesk
Community Member

Hi there , 

How can I get promo code to change my membership plan or buy a package of connect for apply job.

I working & tuch in upwork from a long time , I also want to keeps as  good freelancer in Upwork marketplace , I also learn different course to support my respective client.

So please help me about to get promo code or how to apply to get any job opportunity .

Hi Hasan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

Can I buy this connect by anyone MasterCard (like my brother's where included his name). There will be any problem if I buty it by my brother's MasterCard?

Hi Mohammad,

Freelancers can add a Billing Method that issued on another name. But you can add a Payment method that is issued on your name or your name is listed as a beneficiary name. You can also purchase connects with a prepaid card. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you also add me to the list for marketing/promos? Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Aileen L wrote:

Can you also add me to the list for marketing/promos? 

Just submit this form

Done. Thanks.

Is it possible to get a promo code today so I can use it once I apply for
membership plan upgrade? having problems right now upgrading.

Aileen L wrote:
Is it possible to get a promo code today 

No, that is not possible. That's not how it works.

arifullah33
Community Member

so yet you do not know what does promo code means? After putting this code Upwork will give you free connects depending on their policy. but you need not to worry if you have no promo code, then you an option of buying connects. the more you buy the more you have to pay. Hopes that the answer to the question.

Thanks

aamirrana41
Community Member

Hi there 

its good if upwork put tooltip at promo code coz we cannot judge its required or not. i was really confuse that where i can get this promo code 

Hello Amir,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll pass this along to the appropriate team for review. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
prwork
Community Member

I have been seeing this Promo Code option while buying connects.

Is there any promo code for discount while buying connects?

If anyone know any promo code please let me know. I have been skipping that option for the last 2,3 times in buying connects.

I really wanna know if there's any promo code for it?

Hi Prasad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
fahimkhan121
Community Member

Sir, I need A promo code

Hi Fahim,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

Thanks for your interest.

- Pradeep H.

Upwork
8b4c682e
Community Member

When I'm going to buy a connection, the promo code shows an option, how can I get it ?

Hi Tipu,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
fb513f0e
Community Member

Thank you for sharing the response from Upwork. It appears that, at the moment, they do not have any discount codes or promos available. It's good to know that they periodically send such offers via email, events, or partnerships. If you're interested in receiving these offers in the future, you can submit the form mentioned in the response to be added to their marketing email list. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can reach out to Upwork's support team for assistance.

mahdesignstudio
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. I would also like to clarify that you can purchase Connects without a promo code as well. Simply click on the Add Connects button and follow the instructions on your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

sent me promo code

Hi Mohiuddin,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sagheerpr
Community Member

Hi! Admins & Moderators. 
Praise be to Allaah.

I have started earning @ upwork. I'm looking to buy an Upwork Plus Account on monthly basis, now that Christmas is here and the New Year is about to begin, I wish Upwork to give me a promo code on my first purchase, which i can remember I am getting good monthly job through clients on upwork. I believe that if Upward offers promo codes to the newly freelancers then the number of Plus Freelancers on Upwork will defenitely increase.

Give it a try 

mercyt
Community Member

When buying connects, there is a button to enter a promo code. Where can I get the promo code and how does it help?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mercy, 

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Currently, we don't have promo codes to give out, so you can leave that field blank. Please watch out for emails on any events, or partnerships so that you may claim your coupon code if we are giving away any.

~ Avery
Upwork
mindware97
Community Member

I have been an active freelancer in upwork for more than 5 years and till today I have never received any promo code to buy connects. 😞

Hi Uttam,

Thank you for your message. We appreciate your tenure with us and you will be notified as soon as we have any promo code for you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
87303d33
Community Member

where i can get promo code ? 

Hi Ramdan, thank you for reaching out to us! We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~Andrea
Upwork
84974b1e
Community Member

Then why can't we make a purchase.

why can't we continue without promo code. 

Shreaus thapa magar

Hello Andrea, is there no promo code available for buying connects?

I hope that I can hear from you soon.

Regards,

-Btihaj

Hi Btihaj,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I need up work conects

Waqas B wrote:
I need up work conects

You may buy connects like everyone else.

seotahmina
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

I'm looking for a promo code to buy connects. I use to buy connects offend, but I have never received any promo code on my mail. Can I get a promo code to buy connects?

Thanks

Regards

Tahmina

Hi Tahmina, 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Tahmina A, 

Same here we are working on an audit

but we see our connections are not available due to my profile availability being off now. Now we start to buy more connects but need a promo code. If you get it from the community then share, please

seotahmina
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for the information. Sorry for the late response. I cannot find this form. When I click this form then I face an error. How can I find this form? 

Thank you so much

fastdesigner21
Community Member

I WANT TO BUY CONNECTS.
HAVE ANY PROMO CODES?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths