🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,002 REPLIES 1,002

Hello Asad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thank you for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

what is my promo code?

Please send me a promo code 

Hey, i want to fill upwork marketing email prefrences for connects where i can fill that form?

Hi there, 

How can I get a promo code to change my membership plan or buy a package of Connect for apply job?

I working & touching on Upwork for a long time, and I also want to remain a good freelancer in the Upwork marketplace, I also took different course to support my respective clients.

So please help me to get a promo code or how to apply to get any job opportunity.

Hi Kainat,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi everybody, 

Recently I'm trying to Buy Connects for application new jobs. And I have seen there is an option for put Promo Code. But I don't understand from where will I collect promo code? Please let me know if you have done this job before. 

Thanks!

Shekher tirkey

Hi Shekhar,

we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Joanne
Upwork

please can you help me 

hi free promo code sir

Hi Abrar,

Thanks for your interest. Currently, we don't have any discount codes or promos available.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

promo code

Siam

Hi Si,

Thank you for your message. However, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mdasifhossen
Community Member

Hi

I would like to purchase Upwork freelancer plus with a promo code or discount code. Please provide me with a promo code or discount code for further processing. Or share ways how can I get it or related facility.

Thanks!

Asif Hossen

Hi Asif,

Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. Please note that you can leave the field blank and continue with the purchase.

~ AJ
Upwork
bassem-keyrouz
Community Member

Hello,

I need to buy more connects, I added a mew billing methode using my credit card but when trying to by there is this promo code to be filled !!!!

please advise

I can give you some of mine

You dont have to fill the promo code, just skip it and if your billing method works, you will be able to purchase your connects

You cant keep it blank !!!

what do you mean brother?
edit: i just realised that you wrote this years ago and the notification that came through was because someone liked one of the responses.

For anyone reading in 2024, atleast up to the time of this post, you leave the promo code part blank and if your billing method works, you get your connects. It takes like 3 seconds

Leave blank this option and go ahead. 

It dosen't work you cant keep it blank it is required !!!

Hi Bassem,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

I dont need a discount i need to buy and this promo code is required i cant skip it 

6CA8DF41-97C3-4007-84B7-4104EA0ACA43.png

From your screenshot, it looks like you are trying to use a mobile app.

Usa a desktop or laptop computer.

c832578a
Community Member

I need a promo code can anyone help please?

Hi Sajid,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi anny how i get free promo for freelance market

Hi Abrar,

~ AJ
Upwork
zahranooreen
Community Member

I was wondering what are the ways to get promo codes on upwork? Is there any test or something like that?

Hi Zahra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
vikramsingh44
Community Member

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment .

a24f3685
Community Member

Hey!Respected upwork Team,

When will the promo code for connects be released?

Hi Fahad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
a24f3685
Community Member

Okay.Thanks! for the clarification.I have already submitted this form.

mikimarakey
Community Member

lazartesalud
Community Member

Hello,

I'm wondering why I can't buy upwork connect and ask for promo codes. Please help! 

Thank you

Geoo nice who 

You don't need a promo code - just leave it blank.

Hi Salud,

To purchase Connects: 

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged.

You can check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members