🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

998 REPLIES 998
690f8fe1
Community Member

Hello,

Is there any promo code I can use to buy connects, available this month, September 2022?

Regards;

Hi Mustapha,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fb528221
Community Member

i got to know some of the freelancers get promo code in their mail for receiving connects, is there a way for me to be able to receive those mails as well? or is there a particular requirement for it.

Yes I wish to know this too!

Hi Neha and Jordan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
naveelshehzad
Community Member

Someone here ever received a promo code for connects? 

How to get a promo code for free connects? Any Criteria or tips?

Hi Naveel,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank You, Luiggi

5d04e78c
Community Member

I tried buying connect and it's asking for promo code.

How do I navigate around this?

elisa_b
Community Member

You can leave the field blank and hit the "Buy Connects" green button. At least that's what I did last year when I bought connects. That field is not supposed to be mandatory.

6fec1594
Community Member

Hi! I'm looking for a promo code to buy some connects. please provide.

Hi Adeel,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mehedi890
Community Member

Can help me?
Now have any promo codes for buying Connects?

Hi Mehedi,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. 
we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Joanne
Upwork
5a2a0c30
Community Member

pls give me free promo code to buy freeconnects

You will not receive a promo code. Leave that field blank.

102d8565
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Could anyone explain me what is promo code?

Lashka

Hi Lashka,

~ AJ
Upwork
c668363a
Community Member

I want to buy connect whats the promo code that can I get a discount with

@ibad U.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ibad, 

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships.

~ Avery
Upwork
c668363a
Community Member

but the last 3 days before I was trying to buy connect it showed me to enter a promo code I don't know what was that?

Hi Ibad,

A promo code is not required when purchasing Connects. It is there in case anyone has a promo code but as Avery mentioned, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
2d53f701
Community Member

Hi Fidele,

How are you?

Now, I have no connect. I want to buy connects. So,please give me promo code? 

Hi Tanmoy, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~Andrea
Upwork

Andrea G wrote:
Hi Tanmoy, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

To avoid these questions over and over again, wouldn't it be easier to specify "If you have a Promo code you can insert it here"?
Actually, as it is written now, it seems that you have to have one to be able to buy connects.

7b2cf84a
Community Member

I am asked to apply promo as I am about to buy connects. Where do I find the promo.

It is not allowing me to buy connects 

c1e7d952
Community Member

what is promo code?when my connects end so say community write your promo code but i dont know .where is my promo code.

Hi Saba,

Thank you for your message. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
46d8e1e9
Community Member

Hi,
Is there any promo code available that is currently working right Now? I need it asap
Thanks

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for your message. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay, Thank you, Pradeep. Is there any specific way to get promos when available?

Hi Mohsin,

Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~Andrea
Upwork
e31d507e
Community Member

Hello I need Promo code for Buying Connects

Hi Sahal,

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
50c91658
Community Member

Do you know, How you will get the PROMO CODE? It's

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 1.52.00 PM.png

very exciting to know!

Hey! you there to answer

There are no promo codes. Ignore the field. 

beingasim
Community Member

Hello Respected Upwork Community! 

I want to buy Connects but I don't know about the promo code. So how can I know about the promo code?

Please let me know the promo code from where to get the promo code.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork

So how do I know what my promo code is? Where to get promo code for purchasing the connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members