🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

998 REPLIES 998

Hi Muhammad,

Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork
saqlain7858
Community Member

I need up work conects

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to get additional Connects, you would need to either purchase them or earn them.

To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged.

To earn Connects, while we can’t share all the details of when Connects are given out (we don’t want dishonest people to “game” the system), here’s what we can share:

• You’ll receive 40 free Connects when you register for Upwork for the first time
  • You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification

~ AJ
Upwork
nurersafa007
Community Member

Hi, I need Promo code to buy connects. Because I'm new in Upwork I just done a job with $8. Now I want to buy connects. so I need discount from upwork.

Hi, I need Promo code to buy connects. Because I'm new in Upwork I just done a job with $8. Now I want to buy connects. so I need discount from upwork.

Hi Nurer,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3f3afe33
Community Member

How can I get a promo code regarding membership plans or purchasing connections?

You can't unless you are given

Sir can I know what you need 

Hi Salman,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3f3afe33
Community Member

Thank you Aajay M.

Community Member

Hello Upwork Team, I've tried to buy more connects and was asked to enter "promo code". What is it? Where I should get it? Sorry, but I couldn't figure out this. Could you help me, please? Thanks.

51661b3f
Community Member

How can I get free promocode to buye connect ?  Advise, me please.

I don't know. Try calling the support team. They're pretty helpful.

Thanks, How can I communicate with the support group ? any number or email address ?

Hi Shahnaj,

~ Arjay
Upwork
1dd377e6
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you very much. I remember reading about the flag option. 

Appreciate it!

a987ca1b
Community Member

Hello everyone. 

I am trying to buy connects but i am required to fill in a promo code which I did not recieve.

Any idea on where i can find it?

Skip the Promo Code section and continue.

If you did not get an email from Upwork, there is no promo code for now.

Hi TAHA,

~ AJ
Upwork
3213a424
Community Member

hi i am Maqsood Ahmed 

how can get promo code when i buy connects?

a_el_ouasbi
Community Member

Hi guys, i'm just new here, and i wonder how can i get a promo code to buy connects

Hi Ayoub,

~ Arjay
Upwork
6acb7370
Community Member

ok

samirands7
Community Member

Could you please send free promo code.

Hi Samiran,

~ AJ
Upwork
c6101389
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community, 

I need your assistance to buy connects for proposal submission. How to get Promo Code code to buy connects? 

Hi Seerat, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~Andrea
Upwork
asadsandha
Community Member

Assalam o Alikum!

How to get a promo code on upwork please let me know

Kind Regards

Muhammad Asad

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
39a0122b
Community Member

I need promo code for purchasing connects at discount or free

Hi Muhammad,

Currently, we do not have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
c059a06d
Community Member

Good day everyone.please  I need someone to help me get the promo code.Thanks.

Hi Olufinke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not have any discount codes or promos available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
2267afb9
Community Member

I need to buy connect but I'm being3 asked to input prompt code but I don't have it and I don't know how to get the code.

Hi Olokhije,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. However, a promo code is not required when purchasing Connects. It is there in case anyone has a promo code but you can still proceed with purchasing Connects without adding one. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
c5b3598f
Community Member

please can someone tell me what is a promo code , and how i can get to know what is my promo code 

yes

Hi Amal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships that can be used as discounts when purchasing Connects. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b7690769
Community Member

I am trying to buy connect but I am unable to do so as upwork keeps asking for a "promo code" for which I do not have. How do I go around this to buy the connects?

halali
Community Member

Hi

Simply and in short, leave it empty and continue your buying process. 

Good luck

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members