🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,002 REPLIES 1,002

Hi Umer,

To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
40f49254
Community Member

How to get promotion code

Hi Md Afzal,

Thank you for reaching out. We don't have any discount codes or promos available for free Connects at the moment. 

~ AJ
Upwork
7e569734
Community Member

Connects Promo code

Hi, 

As I am new to the platform I'm worried about my declining balance on Connects! 

7e569734_0-1693605691089.png

Say, I have started applying for contracts aggressively & and lost most of my connections! so how i can get a good number of connects easily at minimum cost? I just checked that there is a promo code options! Where I get the promo code?

Your help will help me in building my business in Upwork. 

rafi

Hi  Nur A Jannat,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. Please submit the following form to ensure you get the marketing emails, and we'll add you to the list. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

You can always buy Connects starting at $0.15 (USD) each, and these are sold in bundles or a custom amount of your choice. You can check this article for more information.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
d36fafbb
Community Member

i dont money give me contect thanks

Hi Muhammad,

You receive 10 free monthly Connects at the start of the billing cycle. You can check your billing cycle here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
0ffa92f4
Community Member

I NEED FREE PROMO CODE FOR CONNECTS 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**    https://www.upwork.com/ab/profiles/search/   upwork promo code 

61c9c94b
Community Member

PLEASE GIVE PROMO CODE.

9b151c6d
Community Member

i need email marketing form. i need free connects.

Hi Fahad,

Thank you for your message. We are not offering free Connects at this moment. You can submit the following form to receive promotional offers in the future.

- Pradeep

Upwork
b0b51e6e
Community Member

hello I am sindhi I need promo code 

Hi Sindhi,

We are not offering any promo codes at the moment. Thank you for your interest. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
ffae3e73
Community Member

Is there any promo code for free connects?

No.

Hi Nujhat,

I want to clarify that we don't have any discount codes or promos currently available. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form, and we'll add you to the list! 

~ Arjay
Upwork
ffae3e73
Community Member

Thank you

avinashkjain
Community Member

How can I get a promo code regarding membership plans? Is there any specific code for promo codes? Let me know please. Thanks in advance

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for reaching out. We are not offering any promo codes at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
6684502a
Community Member

Hi! I need to buy connects but they are asking for a promo code. I can't buy connects without the code. What do I do? 

Hi Zoha,

Thanks for reaching out but we are not offering any promo codes at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
bucknersf
Community Member

Gheez, this thread becomes all the more frustrating knowing that these 15 pages of drivel represent the driving force behind the 20-50 Proposals for any decent job posting within the first 30 minutes of it going up. I almost wish the reason was AI bots; this is so much more depressing.

abixbg
Community Member

And then Upwork will act surprised when good clients go away and try to hire directly trough recruiters.

44194ddd
Community Member

Hllo mam Please provide  Upwork Marketing Email Preferences form for promo code.

fef48770
Community Member

i need promo code please help me

Hi MD.Rashed,

I'm afraid we're not offering promo codes at this time. Thanks for your interest!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
almsrymhmd
Community Member

I want to buy a connects, but it's asking for a promo code. Where can I get the promo code?!
I was waiting for the free connects for the promo code to arrive, but it did not arrive!!

9feb0736
Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I don't have enough connects. I want to buy some connects please help me in this situation and give me a promo code that I can buy connects

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. We are not offering any promo code for Connects at this moment.

- Pradeep

Upwork
ba91abe6
Community Member

Promo code 

Mst.Asiya khatun

Hi Asiya,

Thank you for your interest. We are not offering promo codes at this moment. 

~ AJ
Upwork

<top> 

Mst.Asiya khatun
e95aad3f
Community Member

Hi 

How are u ? How can I collect free Connects ? Because I'm poor boy. I can not buy the connects.

Please help me.

Thanks

02c27b7f
Community Member

Hey 

Please send me a promo code

Beki

Hi Beki,

We don't have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
d1ab4f0d
Community Member

i want to connects free

You have 10 free each month, the rest you have to buy, like we all do.

d1ab4f0d
Community Member

Hi! i need connectes.Thanks

3247633f
Community Member

Plz gives me connects and promo code plz upwork help me

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members