cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Shivanee Y Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
71 of 174

If we have to ignore that field. Then why is this field appearing?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
72 of 174

Shivanee Y wrote:

If we have to ignore that field. Then why is this field appearing?

For people who do have a promo code which are sometimes given out at events or promotions.

Shivanee Y wrote:

Then Please let us know how can we get?

You can't. Ignore that field and move on.

Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
73 of 174

What is promo code? how can i buy connects please help

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
74 of 174

re "What is promo code? How can I buy connects?"

You do not have a promo code and you will not receive one.
Leave that field blank.

If you want to buy connects, you may simply by them using a credit card.

Vijay L Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
75 of 174

Why I am not geting 10connect free per month ? If I am not wrong so we should get 10 connect free every month ? Please help and clear my doubt . since many month I ma waiting that I will get 10 free connects monthly .

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
76 of 174

Vijay L wrote:

since many month I ma waiting that I will get 10 free connects monthly .

It only started in December. You'll get 10 connects on the first day of your next billing cycle, which you can find on your Memberships & Connects page. In the meantime, you may buy connects.

Kashi K Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
77 of 174

promo code

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
78 of 174

Hi Kashi,

Please refer to the details Avery shared in her post about getting a promo code, thank you.

Untitled
Alosious P Member Since: Feb 15, 2012
79 of 174

In my opinion i would like to have some free connects for each freelancer, i have worked hard over past 5 years on upwork, but due to high number of application i do not get enough of interviews. Upwork deducts 20% off payment, is not it resonable to give some free connects each month, so atleast we can submit 2-3 jobs per month. 

Some job required 6 connects , so we lose $0.9 if we are not selected for the job, what is the use of this ? atleast we should get a percentage of refund for delicined proposal. Previously it was job platform , everyone can make life out of it, now all became business minded. 

Upwork please be resonable for us. Atleast 20 free connect is much helpful for us.

Wahyu D Member Since: Sep 21, 2019
80 of 174

I just "wasting" bidding this and that with my free connects and knowing that I'll not get a free connect every month. I thought my number of connect will be reset every month.

If I don't get hired until my connect runs out, I'd got to pull it out of my pocket.

From here I feel it's like a gambling. I help the upwork revenue with my payment but I don't get any guarantee that I'll be hired.

I'm Ok with the massive fee, but charging an unemployment upworker..geezz

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS