Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
71 of 77

Hi Daniyal, 

We do not have free Connects or promo codes to offer at the moment. We do send out promo codes via email, at events, and through different partnerships. If you want to receive marketing emails from us, you can submit this form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time. 

You may read more about Connects here. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mujeeb u Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
72 of 77

hy! i am Mujeeb i am new on upwork i am just earn only 5 dollar and my containet end need promo code.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
73 of 77

Hi Mujeeb,

Please know that we do not have promo codes at this time. Promo codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships. If you're not getting any marketing emails from Upwork, you can submit the following form and we'll add you to our list. Please know that you can always unsubscribe from the emailers at any time. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mr K Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
74 of 77

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
75 of 77

Hi there,

If any help is needed from our end, feel free to send us a message here and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
76 of 77

I don't understand why Upwork doesn't clarify this. All that's needed is to change the form so it reads:

"Promo Code (if you don't have a promo code, please ignore this box)" 

If you made this simple addition, then perhaps people wouldn't be constantly asking where to get a promo code? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
77 of 77

Christine A wrote:

I don't understand why Upwork doesn't clarify this. All that's needed is to change the form so it reads:

"Promo Code (if you don't have a promo code, please ignore this box)" 

If you made this simple addition, then perhaps people wouldn't be constantly asking where to get a promo code? 

Yes, a few well-distributed notices here and there I think would prevent all of this. Or at least they would minimize it.
Also, I am not an English speaker, I think that a review of the wording would not hurt. There are quite confusing phrases.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS