🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,002 REPLIES 1,002

Hi Ali,

We do not have any promo code at the moment.

- Pradeep

- Pradeep

Upwork
d63a02d3
Community Member

I want to buy connect but , they keep telling me to put my promo code and I don't have one.

I need to buy connect urgently.

Screenshot_2023-10-04-08-41-27-199_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi Ugwu,

Thank you for reaching out. You can skip that and proceed to purchase Connects without entering a promo code. Also, we don't have any promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
fb513f0e
Community Member

Good morning! I understand your frustration. Upwork occasionally changes its policies, and it seems they've introduced promo codes for buying connects. The logic behind this could be to incentivize certain actions or to encourage specific behavior on the platform. However, it's important to reach out to Upwork support directly to inquire about your specific situation as a Top Rated freelancer. They should be able to provide you with an explanation and assistance in obtaining the necessary promo code or resolving any issues with your connects.

Keep in mind that policies on freelancing platforms can change, and it's a good practice to stay updated with their latest updates and communicate with their support team for personalized assistance.

61c9c94b
Community Member

I need promo Code

Hi Mamun,

As AJ shared here, promo codes aren't required for you to buy Connects. In addition, we don't have any promo codes available at this time.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a5502314
Community Member

please send me promo code for upgrade my membership plan

Hi Ihsan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community! Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d39ec3d0
Community Member

Please how can i get promo code to buy connect in  my upwork account

Hi EZE,

Thank you for your interest but we do not have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
fb513f0e
Community Member

Good morning! I understand your frustration. Upwork occasionally updates its policies and offerings. The requirement for a promo code might be a new feature or restriction they've introduced since my last update in September 2021. 

To get more information and clarity on your specific situation, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's support directly. They can provide you with the most up-to-date information and explain why this change has affected your account differently from others. As a Top Rated freelancer, you should receive prompt assistance from their support tea

m.

eada1016
Community Member

Sir can you help me for how I get promo code plz share me the that information because my connect was not available .

Hi Kushi,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
eada1016
Community Member

Hey Arjay sir can you help me how I find my promo code because my connect not available can you plz give me that information how can I get promo code.

Hi Khushi,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have any promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
eada1016
Community Member

Sir how can I know about the promo code because my connect not available plz send me the information about the promo code.

Hi Khushi,

Thank you for your interest but we do not have any available promo codes at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
c422f6f9
Community Member

i want promo code

for upwork

Hi Techsea,

~ Arjay
Upwork
62f6627b
Community Member

How can i get promo code from upwork to get free connects.

Hi Faiq,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork

Subscribe to upwork promotional emails, they usually send promo codes if
you are eligible.
03ff3fc2
Community Member

hey guys i already bought 60 Connects and now i want to get a coupon code to buy some 

how i can get a code promo ?

4f39b91c
Community Member

Hello. 

There's a problem! I don't have connects at the moment to get a job and I've completely sent my payment to my PayPal account which means - I don't have money to purchase connects and my paypal account isn't verified (there's a way but I can't do). 

Is there any other way to purchase connects? Can I get free connects? 

Thank You 

Hi Tahmeeda,

I understand your situation. You get 10 free Connects at the start of the new billing cycle. There is no offer at the moment to get additional free Connects. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello.

There was a way to get around 30 connects and that's by answering a few questions about Upwork. Why is it removed? Even though it was only available for once - it was good.

Also, my billing cycle is the 5th of every month (the next one is on 5 November) - will I seriously wait for it? There's too much time left.

Thank You 

Hi Tahmeeda,

I believe that you're referring to the Upwork Readiness test. I'm afraid that test was discontinued a while ago. Please see this announcement for more information. 

If you need more Connects to continue applying for jobs, you can buy them in bundles or a custom amount of your choice by going to Settings > Memberships & Connects and clicking Add More Connects.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b9cf0c3c
Community Member

Please send me promo code

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for your interest but we don't have promo codes available at the moment.

~ AJ
Upwork
64c290c3
Community Member

How do I get promo code for connects

Hi Olufunke,

~ AJ
Upwork
6ffa3191
Community Member

Help me my promo code

6ffa3191
Community Member

Please help me🙏🙏🙏

My promo code

7030c0cc
Community Member

hi 

How do I collect free connect on up work?

b1f270f4
Community Member

Hello Everyone, I joined the upwork platform 2months and some days back and I got my first Job a week ago. 

I currently want to purchase a few amount of connects with the little funds i just earned but I'll love to know if there's any PROMO CODE for New users that I can take advantage of. 

Pls every contributions will be well appreciated. 

No, they don't give you codes. I don't know why they don't warn that it is not necessary to fill out this to buy connects and how to get them.
I leave you the answer they always give, it is the one marked as a solution in this thread:
"We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time."

da7429ee
Community Member

I NEED PROMO CODE FOR UPWORK

Hi Amaya,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
m_terrazas
Community Member

Is it really that difficult to put a warning next to the "Promo code" option? Maybe a question mark or a link to click on that explains what you have to repeat here over and over again?
This reaches absurdity.

348db7b0
Community Member

How to get a promo code.Every time i attempt to buy a connect,there is an option which requires me to fill a promo code,any one who knows about this issue can help me 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members