🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code for buying connects
Page options
4f668ffc
Community Member

Promo Code for buying connects

Dear Upwork team, 

i am trying to buy connects, but it used to ask for promo code . i dont know where i get this. 

Is it like a message i receive on tel. number to add on the request of the connect. 

and 

i added my payment details but it says it successfully the details but no message about charging the value. 

kindly, make your reply clear as much as possible with steps 

thanks 

Noha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noha,

At the moment, we don't have any promo codes or free Connects availeble. You will need to simply select the bundle you're trying to purchase and click on the green button to continue. The promo code field can be left blank, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Noha,

At the moment, we don't have any promo codes or free Connects availeble. You will need to simply select the bundle you're trying to purchase and click on the green button to continue. The promo code field can be left blank, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it cannot be left empty

It doesn't proceed with empty field

Hi Engr. Syed,

Thank you for your message. Please scroll down on the Connect purchase page and click 'Buy Connect' to proceed without promo code.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

hello sir! im zayan im graphic designer, i have need connects for upwork project gain

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have a Connect balance of 30 at this moment. You can buy additional Connects from this link.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
53d38068
Community Member

Have been trying to buy connect,but it keeps telling me to put promo code,even when left blank,after clicking on buy connect,it still takes me back to promo code

Hi Annet,

Thank you for your message. You should be able to proceed without the promo code as well. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths