🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code to increase dropbox storage and in...
Page options
su817200
Community Member

Promo Code to increase dropbox storage and increase connects

Dear Sir,

I am working on a music app. I need promo code to increase my dropbox storage, could anyone please send the promo code. Also I need promo code to buy connects.

Regards,

Sudarshan

3 REPLIES 3
opsogreen1
Community Member

Sudarshan K wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am working on a music app. I need promo code to increase my dropbox storage, could anyone please send the promo code.

Hi Sudarshan,

Thanks for your question. To see the Dropbox promotion offer again, open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion will appear again.

Let us know if you need further assistance after following these steps.

Anyway, I don't have any instruction for buying connect using promo. Because I haven't tried it before.

Hope this help 🙂

Hi Imran,

I tried browser in incognito mode I did get the prompt. But it is saying promo code has been already used. Is there any other option. Or should I try later point in time maybe tomorrow. Please let me know.

Rgds,

Sudarshan

Sudarshan K wrote:

Hi Imran,

I tried browser in incognito mode I did get the prompt. But it is saying promo code has been already used. Is there any other option. Or should I try later point in time maybe tomorrow. Please let me know.

Rgds,

Sudarshan

Have you already taken advantage of the Dropbox promo code in the past? If you have, you can't use it again. Also, there is no promo code to buy connects (unless something has changed).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members