cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Code

Tiffany M Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
11 of 19

Hi Valeria, I've been a member of the Upwork community for quite a few years now and how never received any emails with promo codes. I've just upgraded to a paid account for the first time ever and want to make sure I am signed up to receive the emails when they are sent out.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
12 of 19

Hi Tiffany,

You will automatically receive an email about any promotions your account is eligible for as they come up.

~Nina
Untitled
13 of 19
Any clue what circumstances can trigger coupon codes?

Three years since Upwork took over odesk/elance without a single code makes it feel pretty unlikely that I will ever receive one and seriously make sme doubt they are actually being distributed. I've never came across a single Upworker who claims to have received one themselves.
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
14 of 19

Hello Tiffany,

Upwork coupon codes are promotional offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Freelancers and agencies may use the coupon to upgrade their membership to Freelancer Plus or Agency Plus. You may learn more about that here. Thanks!

Untitled
15 of 19
I am curious as to what the criteria is for receiving a code. Are they earned (e.g., freelancer has completed $X of work or has been active/inactive for a specific amount of time), or are the randomly distributed?
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
16 of 19

Hello Tiffany,

Unfortunately, we can't divulge such information. Thank you for understanding.

Untitled
Sazib M Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
17 of 19

Hi Olya,

Can you tell me how do I get the promo code?

Thanks!

Sazib

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 19

Hi Sazib,

Membership promo codes are offers given to Upwork freelancers and agencies via email, events, and partnerships. Unfortunately, we are unable to issue one of them via the Community. Thank you.

Untitled
M. Mobinur H Member Since: Nov 21, 2014
19 of 19

upwork make the biggest change so there are no free connect hope upwork will help the freelancer like Africa Asia and other 3rd world where people serve upwork. Like freelance at upwork work, they live there life. Their lot of skill they learn for upwork & that has very little impact for there local market even have no impact in their domestic country. Even a dual currency MasterCard is very much difficult to get even country like Bangladesh papal is not allow government suspended a lot of online payment gateways. So, please give them some promo codes some opportunity for them to serve upwork.

best regards,

M. Mobinur Hashan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS