cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promote Valeria to Head of CS

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
11 of 18

Valeria deserved the job. Because of her I am here. She is perfect and well behaved. I love her so much.

My vote goes to her........

Vote for Valeria. I voted her please you vote also .

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 18

I appreciate all the kind words and aknowledgement you all have shared on this thread. I really appreciate it. And although I know from my own experience working in it that our Customer Support team is full of wonderful, intelligent and helpful people, I am not ready to give up my duties in the Community yet. I think we have a really great example of collaboration and productive dialog here and I enjoy being a part of it.

So I am going to keep responding to (and removingCat Wink) your posts for now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
13 of 18

Well said Krisztina! 

"The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well."

John D. Rockefeller Jr.

Valeria does it every day when dealing with our complaints.

Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
14 of 18

That's a great quote to live by Ela!

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
15 of 18

Agreed and voted for Valeria. Should she be interested in something like this, then I support her all the way. Her help in the forum is much appreciated but I do believe that she has a lot more to bring to the table in the head department.

I want to say one thing and this goes out to all of you mods. I know things get heated in the forum from time to time but it is never on a personal level towards you. When we come here to vent or ask for further help, we are already frustrated with something that pushed us to the limits. I have lost a month's income because the reps never cared to read my ticket. I have had tickets pending for months despite my attempts to reach out again and again only to be ignored. Add all the technical issues we are facing while we try to provide a service to the client and you have one h★ll of a frustrated user sitting here in the forum like a ticking bomb ready to explode any time. There are reps that do provide great customer service and take the time to read the tickets but far from everyone is like that. The forum has become our last resort for help and when a mod steps in it is greatly appreciated. Working in a chaotic place with frustrated users requires nerves of steel. On one hand, you have to represent a company with constant issues and lack of transparancy, on the other hand you have to deal with frustrated users that are left out in the cold. It's not an easy job you have and we are aware of it. 

We also notice your effort and willingness to help. The way we are replied and how things are being initiated speak volumes about a rep's work and doesn't go unnoticed. We notice details that you are not even aware of. That's what distinguishes Valeria and why many of us would like to see her in a greater role. Should she be interested in something like this, then she has our support.

Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
16 of 18
Natasa,

Thanks for articulating the issues and dynamics so well. A hearty second!

Best,
Michael
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
17 of 18

Somebody clearly respects Valeria, to suggest she be promoted or head up an initiative which needs talented leadership at the helm. But there's a difference between somebody being qualified to do something and somebody actually wanting to do something.

Like the rest of you, I'm glad Valeria is staying here.

The truth is the person in charge of Upwork customer service is probably doing the best that he or she can, but is dealing with difficult and economic limitations.

If you really look at what they're dealing with, it is hard to make the numbers come out right.

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
18 of 18

Without a doubt! I hereby cast my vote for Valeria!

Prior to asking questions in the Community, I only initiate support tickets as a matter of protocol. About 99.99 percent of the time replies from support are useless. Valeria has been the best resource I have ever dealt with that works for Upwork.

Preston, Preston, Preston...have you had time to socialize more...lol....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS