cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of ongoing project

knoxttdotcom
Danon K Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
1 of 9

I am in the middle of fufilling a contract.  Where can I get verifiable proof that I have been awarded a contract on Upwork and it is current?  I have signed up for 'Freelancer Plus'.  I want to highlight this contract in my current resume while it's on going. 

I am hoping Upwork provides some kind of print out or probably a url to show the evidence.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 9

Hello Danon,

You may see your contracts by going to your profile, scroll down a little bit and you will see all your contracts under Work History and Feedback. You may also hover your mouse to the My Jobs Tab and then choose All Contracts. Thank you.

Untitled
knoxttdotcom
3 of 9

I see it, thanks.  However Job Details is blank and Job Description is private.  Any way I can make it public and get some text in the Job Description at least?  Another thing, if someone else is perusing Upwork.com, will they see that contract in progress?  Or do they have to register to see those details?

cylver1z
Community Guru
4 of 9

Hello Danon,

Your client set the job post to private that's why you can't see the job description. With regards to your profile visibility, your profile is set to public, which means anyone can view your profile. If you switch it to "Only show my profile to Upwork users logged in", users who aren't logged won't be able to view your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
5 of 9

Ryan, isn't it true that when an "outsider" lands on a freelancer's profile, only selected jobs are shown? Or, is that just if a non-member uses the freelancer search feature?

knoxttdotcom
6 of 9

I browsed to my profile on another laptop and couldn't see my current contract.  Only when I signed up for an account using another email address was I able to see that there was a current contract under the profile.  I had to sign up to see the contract.  Is there any way to change this?  So that someone who doesn't have an account can at least see you're working on a current contract, even if their are no details for the contract?

cylver1z
Community Guru
7 of 9

Hello Danon,

The reason why you can't view your job in your profile while you are in Visitor site (not logged in) is because the job post is set to private. If the job post is public, then users will be able to see your profile even when they aren't logged in.

Untitled
knoxttdotcom
BEST ANSWER
8 of 9

Okay, that I understand.  At this late stage can I ask the customer to make it public?  

View solution in original post

cylver1z
Community Guru
9 of 9

Hello Danon,

Yes. You may ask your client to make it public so your contract would be displayed publicly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS