🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal/Check proposal
Page options
lawyeriurist
Community Member

Proposal/Check proposal

Hello,

A long time ago I dont get answer from potential client/s. I think that Upwork`s tool maybe dont delivery my proposals/bids to clients. In the past I saw there was tool to chec it is my proposal properly writed. If somebody knows how I can find that tool.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Vojislav,

There is no tool to know if a client has read your proposal. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Vojislav,

There is no tool to know if a client has read your proposal. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea,

Best wishes.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths