» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal Issue
Page options
designjamir
Community Member

Proposal Issue

Dear Friends, 

Hope you're well. 

I have faced a big problem. Please help

I do not get a proposal for each moment. Why do not get the proposal? I can not understand. please help. I get the proposal for a long time distance. please see the attachment. please see the two proposal distance time. Please solve this issue. I will go to the paid connection after solving this issue. please help

Thanks

Jamir

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jamir Uddin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yitwail
Community Member

Jamir, I have the same problem with my feed. I already have a ticket with support and also sent a message to a community moderator but nothing has changed in almost 2 weeks. So until Upwork fixes this, my advice is to type in something at the top where it says “Search for jobs”, like photoshop if you’re looking for photoshop jobs, and look for jobs that way. Good luck

Dear John K,

Thanks for your reply. But after search job from search option do not get job proposal. Please see the attachment.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

JoanneP

Hi Jamir Uddin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear  Joanne  Marie P,

Till now I face same problem. Please see the attachment. After solve this issue I will take paid proposal. please take this issue carefully  & solve this isse. Here, waiting for your reply.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jamir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that our team already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Kindly, respond to the ticket so that our team can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths