cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal Not Appear

andreyman
Andrey M Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
1 of 4

Upwork, this is absolutely ridiculous. How is it that I apply for a job and I still can't see my proposal appearing either on the job listing or in my proposals page? I have absolutely no confidence that the client is receiving my proposal. Why does it take this long to resolve such an issue?

I proposed  to empty for 140 connections.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 4

It takes a few minutes to show up.

andreyman
Andrey M Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
3 of 4

Thanks for replying.

But My name does not appear on proposal list.

I think If I post job and see posted job.

There is freelancers propsal list and I think there should be my name.

I can't find my name.

There are 17 proposals and list has 17 members.

9-24-2015 5-07-46 AM.png

Where is my proposal?

Please help me.

Thanks.

-Andrey-

cbsolz
Ace Contributor
Vadivelan R Member Since: Aug 28, 2015
4 of 4

It takes few minutes to show up for you.

It will take 30 minutes or hours to show up in clients dashboard. In the mean time, they apply complex logics to decide whether your proposal should be shown or hidden, should be given recommended rating or not, how deep it should be buried, in the proposal list which position your proposal has to take.. and various such decisions. This is recalculated everytime one makes proposal for that job.

Imagine, there are 1000s of job, in which lot of proposals.. all moves in a quaue. Their site process one by one ( or many at a time ) from this que for above operation. And it may take many hours for the client to have it; depends on the site condition at that time.

Update:

Sometime it may take very long. Give it many hours and see.

Also see the my proposals page and see if that job displays and what status it shows. Sometime, customer care will close your proposal and will show a status of "Closed by Customer Care". They generally close proposals if your account is in hold or when the client account / job post canclled by customer care etc. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS