🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal Not Found
Page options
1b1c1a56
Community Member

Proposal Not Found

Hello, Good morning, I received an interview for a proposal but when I clicked on respond, it keeps showing "proposal not found", this happened 3 days ago. Earlier this morning I received another proposal interview and when I tried to respond to the interview, it keeps showing the same thing. Please whats going on and how can i resolve this

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i accepted both within the same day, but like within 30 minutes interval, although an Upwork Moderator has gotten to me

It seems the Jobs i was invited for were not legit or something like that **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
aliansoftwarellc
Community Member

Till now I haven't faced such thing but just willing to know whether you tried responding proposal after long delay or tried visiting it within same day or any different time frame?

i accepted both within the same day, but like within 30 minutes interval, although an Upwork Moderator has gotten to me

It seems the Jobs i was invited for were not legit or something like that **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

PradeepH

Hi Awaji-Iyaham,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
c08c0e76
Community Member

Hi, the same thing happened to me today. I received an invitation from a client for a job I had not applied, and when I clicked to accept, "Proposal not found" was shown. Could it be that the system does not allow to accept an invitation from a job without having sent a proposal to it?
Best regards.

Hi Pedro,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths