cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal Number of Attachments

Ace Contributor
Patricia A W Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
1 of 10

I don't understand why Upwork only allows one attachment with each proposal.  Today I  submitted a proposal and if I could've attached two samples it would have shown the client how I can write in different styles, an argument I made and would've have liked to demonstrate.  One sample is often not enough for a client to make a judgement call on.  And there are clients who want to see a range of samples.  I think this policy works against both clients and contractors.  Have there been any discussions on this?  I don't think I'm the only contractor on here who is frustrated with this feature.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 10

Can you zip the documents and attach as a zip file?

Ace Contributor
3 of 10

Well, I could give a go.  Thanks, Mary!

Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
4 of 10

Or store your files in the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc), and share links with the client - as many as you wish.

Vladimir K Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
5 of 10

Unfortunately attachments more then 4 Mb (and pdfs of any size) are not going to attach to your propposals, although it is sent. It was a very off-puting found for me..

Ace Contributor
Emily S Member Since: Oct 6, 2015
6 of 10

Any time I've tried to upload more than one document when submitting a proposal, it just seems to replace the first one.  Am I doing somethig wrong?  Or is one the limit?

Ace Contributor
7 of 10

One is the limit.  Others have suggested uploading a zip file, which I haven't tried.  But hey Upwork has the responsibilty to support contractors and clients alike.  We could upload one than one file on Elance, why not on here?  Upwork has made some improvements to make its site easier to use I've noticed.  Maybe they'll get around to this issue further on I hope.

Ace Contributor
Meeta A Member Since: Jul 29, 2015
8 of 10

For different job applications, one might need to send different combination of documents.

So each time creating different zip folders seems too complex.

There should be option of uploading more than 1 file. 

Ace Contributor
9 of 10

I heartily agree with you.

Ace Contributor
10 of 10

One is the limit, it's not you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS