🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposal Submit Button Disabled
Page options
muheyuddin
Community Member

Proposal Submit Button Disabled

hi, I am unable to submit a proposal. the submit proposal button is disabled and a notification is showing saying "You must make changes to your profile before you can submit a proposal.". Please help me with the issue

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Hm. Is your profile completed? Did you verify your payment method?

If you go to Profile - Settings do you some screaming alarms?

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Hm. Is your profile completed? Did you verify your payment method?

If you go to Profile - Settings do you some screaming alarms?

Its solved now. Thanks

Good luck.

hi, i am unable to submit the proposal. The submit proposal is disabled. Please help me with the issue.

Hi Pallavi,

Thank you for your message. I see that your Upwork profile is set as an exclusive agency member. As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
vk20
Community Member

Can you please tell us how this got resolved? What did you do? 

Thank you for your help. 

Vamsi 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vamsi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please my submit proposal button is still disable help.

Hi Aiyetan,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that they have reached out to you previously about your account status. They request that you please check your ticket number: 26617443, and follow the instruction provided in the email. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Filip K wrote:

Did you verify your payment method?

freelancers do not verify their payment method. Only clients do.

7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Team
I am unable to submit a proposal. the submit proposal button is disabled
Please help us.

Hi Shubhmoy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Goran,
Greetings from Oodles Technologies!

**Edited for community guidelines** from your team reached out to us on 31st Jan and she said, she will resolve our issue but from yesterday, she is not replying on the ticket and ticket has been closed as well but our issue is not resolved yet, we are facing same issue from last 3 days.  "Submit a proposal" button is disabled in our all the agency profiles and our whole work stopped due to it, so please help us asap and try to resolve this issue on priority. Please find attached file for your reference.
Thanks,
Shubhmoy

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Shubmoy,

I checked, and I can confirm that the agent assisting you has escalated your concern to the appropriate team for further checking. Once they have more information, they will update your ticket directly to provide an update. We appreciate your patience while the team investigates the issue. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
Greetings,
Your team did not hear back from last two days, and our issue("Submit a proposal"button is Disabled) is remains same. We are facing this issue from 31st Jan and till now issue is not resolved by your team and they are not responding on the ticket as well.
We are facing this problem in all our agency accounts. What should we do now ?
Please suggest for the same and let us know, how much time we have to wait now??

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,
Oodles Team

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shubhmoy, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please know that our engineers are looking into this. Once the Customer Support Team has more information regarding the issue, they will get back to you to share more details. 

On my end, I will follow up with the team to post an update on the support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork
7c4d0258
Community Member

Could you please tell us, how much time you will take to resolve this issue??
Because from last 4 days, i am hearing the same responses from your team.
Please try to resolve this issue on priority.  

Hi Shubhmoy,

Thank you for your message. I understand how important this is for you. As confirmed by Avery, our engineers are already working on this. Our team has already responded to you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
we are unable to Submit a proposal. "Submit a proposal" button is disabled.
It's happened twice in a week. Please try to find what's the issue. why we are facing this issue again and again. For your reference, we are attaching some screen shots, please have a look.
Please try to resolve this issue asap.
Thanks,
Oodles Team

7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Team,
Any Update for us??

Hi Shubhmoy

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are still having the same issue. I checked and I see that our engineers are already working on this. Our team has already responded to you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team, 
We are facing this issue from 30th of January but issue is not resolved yet, "Submit a proposal" button is still disabled. Now almost 10 days passed away and problem remains same. what your team is doing. Our work is stopped due to this issue from last 10 days. We are an agency called Oodles Technologies. So you can understand, how important this is to us. Please find attached screen shots for your reference and try to resolve this issue by Today.
Thanks, 
Oodles Team

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Shubmoy,

Please allow time for the team to complete their review. They will update you directly on the same ticket as soon as they have more information. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7c4d0258
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
Could you please tell us ? how much time your team will take because almost 10 days have been completed to raise this ticket but problem remains same.

kiorpe_oksana
Community Member

Hi,
I can't to submit the proposal. The button "submit proposal" is black. And I can't apply.
Please help me with the issue.

Hi Oksana,

When you say the button is black, do you mean that you can't click the "Submit a Proposal" option? Does this happen with every job you're trying to submit a proposal to? Please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths