cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal is not shown anywhere

Ace Contributor
Aaron R Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
11 of 29

Can't submit proposals - after I submit the form it just goes back to the proposal page and doesn't submit the form.   

HELP

Jonathan R Member Since: Jul 30, 2018
12 of 29

I’m also having the same issue. Super frustrating. Please help.

Community Guru
Aron H Member Since: Mar 29, 2017
13 of 29

Just submitted a proposal to a job.

On the actual job it's saying I already submitted a proposal, on the "my proposals" tab it isn't showing up.

Does that mean my submission worked, or it didn't work?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 29

Hi All,

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to fix it as soon as possible. We have also merged all the posts about this issue with submitting proposals into this thread and will keep you all updated.

Thank you for your patience while we are getting this fixed.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Adham K Member Since: Jul 20, 2018
15 of 29
Thanks for your care.
James G Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
16 of 29

This is still happening. I just submitted 4 proposals that are not in my list and I was deducted the credits. My first time using this site and just wated 2 hours of my time. Thanks a lot.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 29

Hi James,

I just checked proposals/archived proposals that are recorded on your Proposals page and they match with your Connects History. Could you please check these two tabs of your profile and let us know if there is anything further we can help you with?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sami R Member Since: Jul 30, 2018
18 of 29

Hi 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue of proposals not appearing in the submitted proposals section and their credits not going down? When I reselect the job it still says the proposals has been submitted and I can review it Smiley Frustrated

Jimmy T Member Since: Jul 30, 2018
19 of 29

I am also having the same problem.

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
20 of 29

Same here. After submitting a proposal it always appeared on the proposals list immediately, now it doesn't.

Let's wait for Valeria's update, since it looks it's a system error affecting several users.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS