🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal opening rate and profile view stats
Page options
annakiyounes
Community Member

Proposal opening rate and profile view stats

I learned that when applying to a job the client receive our cover letter with a preview of our profile (when clicked). My question is if that counts as a profile view (on My stats) ? In other words can we rely on profile views to know if our proposals are being opened ? 

Thank you !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Younes A wrote:

I learned that when applying to a job the client receive our cover letter with a preview of our profile (when clicked). My question is if that counts as a profile view (on My stats) ? In other words can we rely on profile views to know if our proposals are being opened ?

No. Even proposals that were opened and read and visits to your profile from proposlas do not count towards your profile views.

Only visits to your profile from searches etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Younes A wrote:

No. Even proposals that were opened and read and visits to your profile from proposlas do not count towards your profile views.

Only visits to your profile from searches etc.

Interesting thank you ! So this comes to the question: any way to know if our proposal was opened anything that can help us so we can work on our sales approach ? Been having a hard time getting response lately and I want to have feedback (stats) and iterate.

Thanks again,
Younes.

Younes A wrote:

So this comes to the question: any way to know if our proposal was opened

No, there is no way at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members