🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposal range missing from job feed in m...
Page options
smshahriar
Community Member

Proposal range missing from job feed in mobile

Hello everyone,

I regularly check our nice Upwork community and it always helps me in a way or another. I rarely post here but today I have a question to share.

While in the desktop view we can see the proposal range in our job feed or search page but this little piece of information is not available in the mobile view unless you are inside the job post. I tried both mobile browser and mobile app. As an old Upwork user, one of my first priorities is always to check that little information. We all know how important that is in Upwork. So is there any particular reason to hide it in mobile?

If you are a freelancer and would like to have this in mobile, give your support by commenting here. Thanks to all.
5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi S M Shahriar,

Are you using our new Upwork for Freelancers App? It should be showing bid ranges if you are on Freelancer Plus Plan. Older Mobile App won't show bid ranges.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean the bid range but the proposals number in the job feed page. Please check the below screenshot from the Desktop view which has a Proposals range.

proposals.jpg

But in mobile view you won't see any Proposals number in the job feed.

And yes, I'm using the new Upwork for Freelancers app and on Freelancer Plus Plan.

Hi, yes I've missed that too. I always look at that because I'm not going to bother with a proposal for someone who already has 50+ to sort through. Lol

Thanks for clarifying, S M Shahriar. I apologize for misunderstanding your post. I'll share your feedback with our mobile developers.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you very much, Valeria.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths