🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal submission error
Page options
adb21c64
Community Member

Proposal submission error

Hi!  Today morning I was submitting a proposal. I wrote the cover letter, answered the client's questions, and added some attachments with examples of my work. 

At the time of the submission, the platform gave me an error saying it was not possible to save my proposal. I went again on the client offer in order to submit the proposal again, but, once there, there was written that the proposal was already submitted. The problem is that the platform submitted my proposal without any of my attachments. So I had to withdraw the proposal and send it again, losing connects for an error that occurred by the platform itself. 

Is it possible now to have back the connects lost as the mistake was not from my side but for a system error?

Thank you,

Marica

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Marica,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information:

I am really sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members