🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal submitted successfully but not showi...
Page options
bijayshres1997
Community Member

Proposal submitted successfully but not showing on Submitted Proposal still "0" in Proposals page

Hello, I tried to submit new proposal and after completing the form, I am able to sumit it successfully but when I checked the propsal page I found out that none of recently submitted proposal appeared under the submitted proposals tab. I have already tired various browsers, used icognitio modes but none seems to solve the problem.

Connects are also not dedcuted. And when I submitmed proposal through agency it worked.

What could be the issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Bijay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to submit a couple of proposals recently and they are showing under the "Submitted proposals" section on your profile. Connects are also deducted from your account for submitting proposals. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue persists? If you are still experiencing the same issue please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Bijay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to submit a couple of proposals recently and they are showing under the "Submitted proposals" section on your profile. Connects are also deducted from your account for submitting proposals. 

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if the issue persists? If you are still experiencing the same issue please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes, it seem to be problem with browser. I was using brave browser and it must have blocked submission or something. After switching to Chrome it worked fine.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members