🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposal time
Page options
ayildirim
Community Member

Proposal time

Hello, i'm wondering how long does it take to complete proposal ? 1, 2 or 3 days how long do we have to wait ?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ali Y wrote:

Hello, i'm wondering how long does it take to complete proposal ? 1, 2 or 3 days how long do we have to wait ?

What do you mean "complete a proposal? And we don't "wait" at all.

You'll never get any response to most of your proposals, so don't wait, move on to the next.

Unless and until a client contacts me I don't even think about a proposal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ali Y wrote:

What do you mean "complete a proposal? And we don't "wait" at all.

You'll never get any response to most of your proposals, so don't wait, move on to the next.

Unless and until a client contacts me I don't even think about a proposal.

Hello again thank you for your fast back. I'm new on Upwork i just started with 20 connects and now i just have 3 i used 17 connects yesterday and today but still waiting for feedback. If i finish all connects in a couple days should i wait 1 month for next free 20 connects ?

Another question if employer choose different designer for work my connects back to me or not ?

Ali Y wrote:

Hello again thank you for your fast back. I'm new on Upwork i just started with 20 connects and now i just have 3 i used 17 connects yesterday and today but still waiting for feedback. If i finish all connects in a couple days should i wait 1 month for next free 20 connects ?

You won't get another 20. They were a one-time starter present.

Ali Y wrote:

Another question if employer choose different designer for work my connects back to me or not ?

No. You also don't get them back if you withdraw a proposal. If you want more proposals, you have to buy them.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths