🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposal
Page options
splash_concept
Community Member

Proposal

Hey Pros on upwork, I have been on upwork for years and have submitted series of proposal but none is being considered. its tiring and about to give up. https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e6d57a1818059079?viewMode=1 is there anything wrong with my profile or so. Please help me out Thanks in advance
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

Your profile is set to private. I bet you'll hardly get hired? I think you've been inactive for some time hence your profile was set to private

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

Your profile is set to private. I bet you'll hardly get hired? I think you've been inactive for some time hence your profile was set to private

AndreaG

Hi Oyeniyi,

I went ahead and reset your profile visibility back to public so other Community members are able to see it and give you their advice. I've also pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
~Andrea
Upwork

The profile is still private. I couldn't pull it up

I thought it might take time to reflect as public

It's public now

splash_concept
Community Member

Thank so much, This so helpful

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members