🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposal
Page options
radmilashanovska
Community Member

Proposal

Hello Upwork

I learned that it is very difficult to get the first job at Upwork. But it was easy for me to get a first job at Upwork. My question is, even though I am the Rising Talent, I am unable to communicate with any customers after the first job. Is there something error with my profile? Although I do not use a template message, as if my propose aren't going to customers.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

4 REPLIES 4
lexidh
Community Member

What do you mean by being unable to communicate? Is it just that no one responds to your proposals? Because that is (sadly) normal. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Radmila,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that there are no limitations on your account. Please continue submitting proposals to jobs that you see fit for your skills and we wish you the best of luck!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kat303
Community Member

Radmila S wrote:

Hello Upwork

I learned that it is very difficult to get the first job at Upwork. But it was easy for me to get a first job at Upwork. My question is, even though I am the Rising Talent, I am unable to communicate with any customers after the first job. Is there something error with my profile? Although I do not use a template message, as if my propose aren't going to customers.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

------------------------

No one, not Top Rated, or Rising Talent or anyone is able to communicate with a client unless the client First communicates to you. The way it works here, is you submit proposals and move on. If a client likes your proposal they will contact you at which point, you can then communicate with them. 

Hi Radmila. It sounds like getting your first Upwork job easily led you to think that getting subsequent jobs would be easy too. But most likely you had some good luck with that first one, and now you're facing the reality that getting jobs on Upwork is tough, given the huge amount of competition. 

Still, look on the bright side. Getting your first job puts you ahead of the large majority who never get any jobs at all. It's still early days for you. Good luck for the future.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members