🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposal
Page options
duygun-alici
Community Member

Proposal

I cannot reach my previous and only proposal made by my 2 days ago, why I cannot see it?

23 REPLIES 23
wescowley
Community Member

If it's not showing on your Proposals page, check the Archived tab on that page. If it's showing there, that means the client archived it, meaning that they are most likely not considering it.

annx
Community Member

I have the same problem. Not all my proposals are shown and they aren't found on the archived proposals either. I have 1 active candidacy which leads nowhere. On the other hand,  when I visit the job postings I can see my proposals.

7d287977
Community Member

Hey guys! 

I'm starting in this new working model and I'm quitte concerned as so far I have submitted 3 proposals but none of them appear in the "propsals" tab of my profile. I can find them if I go to the specific job offer, however, I would like to know if it is some sort of tech issue as I can not follow up on them. 

Btw, how does it work with notifications? Is an email sent or something similar?

sedmacatantan
Community Member

Hi there. I have submitted at least 26 or 27 proposals. I have 2 proposals under active proposals earlier. Now, both are gone. The proposals shown that I have submitted are now also reduced to 8. I checked the archived proposals but there is only 1 there. What happened? Is this some sort of glitch or something?

I'm having the same issue 

I think there is a problem. From 8 proposals submitted that are listed, it now shows that I submitted 11 proposals. Maybe they're coming back one by one.

Whew. Okay, was coming here to check. It's not just you!! I've lost all of mine except for those 9 days or older. 

Are your proposals also starting to come back now?

chloeliu
Community Member

Hi. I have submitted a proposal but it is not showing on my "Proposal". I have checked both "Active" and "Archived" on phone and web, it is still not there. Anyone has experienced it before?

annx
Community Member

If you visit the job posting then you will see your proposal. I have the same problem.

chloeliu
Community Member

Yes I can only see it from the post but not from my list

Experiencing it now. I think the system has a problem. Now the proposals are coming back one by one.

Yah, but only one proposal (I just submitted) is disappeared on my list. 

ivchalower98
Community Member

Hello all , i buy proposals and when i subbmit for any job my proposal get disappared no subbmited proposals in archive nothnig there too .

1ef3416d
Community Member

Why all my proposals were suddenly deleted?

Deleted proposals keep coming back over time I think the issue is being resolved.

I did not know that multiple accounts is a violation of the Upwork's terms of service.

thank you.

Hi all,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared the issue with the team so that this can be investigated further. Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to each one of you via a support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, I can see them all now! 

kuiry-pradip
Community Member

Nothing to worry. You will seen very soon sometimes it's happened on Upwork.

rav1kant
Community Member

Anyone else had this happen today? I made a few proposals today but 90% of them don't show up in "Submitted Proposals". For instance, I submitted a proposal an hour ago, and the last Submitted Proposal that I see when I visit that section is from 8 hours ago. I tried logging out and logging back in too. 

burhankamboh
Community Member

hi

i have submitted a job proposal and after sometime it just vanished from my profile and also not showing in y proposals field. please guide me with that how long will it take to solve this glitch? or is it just with me that i am not seeing my proposals?

regards,

Burhan

royalrofiq
Community Member

Hey, I am very new to this site and I am a freelancer seeking for a job here.

I have tried submitting several proposals, filled in all the required details and clicked "submit". However, when I go to Find Work > Proposals. under the "Submitted Proposals" section, I cannot see any of the proposals I have submitted. Can anybody tell me what may be causing this bug/error? I'm pretty sure I have successfully submmitted said proposals. Appreciate the help!

leahgabriella
Community Member

Hi everyone 🙂

I'm hoping that someone could assist me with the following:

I have submitted a few proposals but when I go to my proposals tab, it reads "0".

At my connect history I can see the connecst I've used to apply for the projects but can I not check my submitted proposals anywhere?

proposals.jpgproposals 2.jpg

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths