cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal

duygun-alici
Duygun A Member Since: Aug 17, 2020
1 of 24

I cannot reach my previous and only proposal made by my 2 days ago, why I cannot see it?

wescowley
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
2 of 24

If it's not showing on your Proposals page, check the Archived tab on that page. If it's showing there, that means the client archived it, meaning that they are most likely not considering it.

annx
ANNA X Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
3 of 24

I have the same problem. Not all my proposals are shown and they aren't found on the archived proposals either. I have 1 active candidacy which leads nowhere. On the other hand,  when I visit the job postings I can see my proposals.

7d287977
Juan Pablo R Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
4 of 24

Hey guys! 

I'm starting in this new working model and I'm quitte concerned as so far I have submitted 3 proposals but none of them appear in the "propsals" tab of my profile. I can find them if I go to the specific job offer, however, I would like to know if it is some sort of tech issue as I can not follow up on them. 

Btw, how does it work with notifications? Is an email sent or something similar?

sedmacatantan
Sedfrey M Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
5 of 24

Hi there. I have submitted at least 26 or 27 proposals. I have 2 proposals under active proposals earlier. Now, both are gone. The proposals shown that I have submitted are now also reduced to 8. I checked the archived proposals but there is only 1 there. What happened? Is this some sort of glitch or something?

7d287977
Juan Pablo R Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
6 of 24

I'm having the same issue 

sedmacatantan
7 of 24

I think there is a problem. From 8 proposals submitted that are listed, it now shows that I submitted 11 proposals. Maybe they're coming back one by one.

b69a582f
Ace Contributor
Sarah L Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
8 of 24

Whew. Okay, was coming here to check. It's not just you!! I've lost all of mine except for those 9 days or older. 

sedmacatantan
9 of 24

Are your proposals also starting to come back now?

chloeliu
Ace Contributor
Chloe L Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
10 of 24

Hi. I have submitted a proposal but it is not showing on my "Proposal". I have checked both "Active" and "Archived" on phone and web, it is still not there. Anyone has experienced it before?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS