Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal

rav1kant
Ace Contributor
Ravikant R Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
21 of 24

Anyone else had this happen today? I made a few proposals today but 90% of them don't show up in "Submitted Proposals". For instance, I submitted a proposal an hour ago, and the last Submitted Proposal that I see when I visit that section is from 8 hours ago. I tried logging out and logging back in too. 

burhankamboh
Burhan A Member Since: Jul 10, 2020
22 of 24

hi

i have submitted a job proposal and after sometime it just vanished from my profile and also not showing in y proposals field. please guide me with that how long will it take to solve this glitch? or is it just with me that i am not seeing my proposals?

regards,

Burhan

royalrofiq
Roy Akbar Al R Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
23 of 24

Hey, I am very new to this site and I am a freelancer seeking for a job here.

I have tried submitting several proposals, filled in all the required details and clicked "submit". However, when I go to Find Work > Proposals. under the "Submitted Proposals" section, I cannot see any of the proposals I have submitted. Can anybody tell me what may be causing this bug/error? I'm pretty sure I have successfully submmitted said proposals. Appreciate the help!

leahgabriella
Leah C Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
24 of 24

Hi everyone 🙂

I'm hoping that someone could assist me with the following:

I have submitted a few proposals but when I go to my proposals tab, it reads "0".

At my connect history I can see the connecst I've used to apply for the projects but can I not check my submitted proposals anywhere?

proposals.jpgproposals 2.jpg

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS