Page options
6ed68f64
Community Member

Proposals Doesnt Fit my Specialize

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I see proposals independent of my specialize for 5 days

Also I cant see about Unity proposals in  a daytime, So Im confused, 

So Everything was fine 5 days ago

I haveny flutter experience, C+++, Assembly etc.. 

There is also assembly lang proposal I cant believe that😃 I just working on Unity

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Sensei,

Thank you for reaching out. The jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. Since categories are broad ( ie: Engineering has many kinds), the system may give you many skills that are not exactly relevant to what you want to see (but in a way related such as programming, you may also see jobs related to designs or animation which are not the same but can be related).

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sensei,

Thank you for reaching out. The jobs showing on "My Feed" are based on the filters of your Saved Search. This means that when you search for jobs and save them, our system will remember the criteria you've chosen and will try to suggest the nearest jobs you've saved and searched.

However, if there is none saved, it will be based on your categories. Since categories are broad ( ie: Engineering has many kinds), the system may give you many skills that are not exactly relevant to what you want to see (but in a way related such as programming, you may also see jobs related to designs or animation which are not the same but can be related).

I highly suggest that you start manually searching and saving projects from time to time. However, we would like to set your expectation that the effect will not be immediate as it also takes some time to fetch the results.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members