🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposals about connects terms
Page options
891824b5
Community Member

Proposals about connects terms

Hello

- I have a suggestion about changie in Connects Terms.

- My suggestion is when freelance put a price for any project.

- Sometimes the client don't be online for more than two or three weeks without choose any freelance.

- My suggestion here is return all connects to all freelanceres because the client don't be choose any freelance and don't be online for two or there weeks or more.

Please check the below picture

Last viewed by client

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite
5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Keep in mind that Connects may be returned if a client closes a job post without making any hires or if it gets removed by Upwork for a TOS violation, but this does not apply to expired job posts. You can learn more about Connects here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Thank you so much for your answer

The rule tell ( If a project is canceled by the client without making a hire )

What will happen if

1- The client post him project and don't open again for next 2 month for expample than connects returned ( the client don't canceled the porject ) ?

2- The client make a hires to any freelncer than the upwork team make account

the client hold Suspended  can i save this porject without the upwork team closed it  ?

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

Hi Ahmed,

Connects are not returned if the client does not open the original job post for frequent review, since even if the post expires Connects won't be returned. Sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you.

Would you mind clarifying your second question so I can better assist you?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
891824b5
Community Member

Hello Mr. Luiggi R.

- I love to learning the right rules so i'm not have any inconvenience this can cause me.

- I mean if some clients open project than make hair to freelance, after this the upwork team hold account the client, here the porject hold too so :-

- If i want waiting the client back after  3 to 5 months about  than contune the project what i must doing here ?

Note

I don't want closed this project as expire by upwork team

Best Regards
Ahmed G.
WhiteHatElite

If that happens, the connects are not returned. They did a test where they returned connects if the job wasn't closed in a certain amount of time, but they did not go forward with implementing that change.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members