🐈 Community
danawairimu

Proposals and private feedback

Hello

Thanks so much for this forum.

I would like to ask two questions: 

1. What happens when you send proposals and there is no reply. For instance I can tell that potential clients check my profile and still no reply. I do not receive decline message or anything. What could be the reason?

2. Does private feedback affect my ability to get awarded jobs? 

I would appreciate it if the answer could be sent to me privately. 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
petra_r

@Dana W wrote:

Hello

Thanks so much for this forum.

I would like to ask two questions: 

1. What happens when you send proposals and there is no reply. For instance I can tell that potential clients check my profile and still no reply. I do not receive decline message or anything. What could be the reason?

2. Does private feedback affect my ability to get awarded jobs? 

I would appreciate it if the answer could be sent to me privately. 

Thanks 

1. As we can not see your profile or your proposals we can not tell what it is that keeps clients from responding to your proposals. It is fair to say that if your response rate is very poor, you should improve your proposas, your profile, or both!

2. Private feedback to what? What is your JSS, if you have one? How does your feedback history look like?

In general, private feedback on completed contracts affect your JSS and your JSS may affect how clients view your proposals.

As for sending answers privately, this is a forum. Answering questions privately is not how it works, or should work.

Learning Paths