cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposals are not accepting, No invitation and no Job !!!

Highlighted
Rameez R Member Since: May 30, 2016
1 of 3

Hi, 
Hope you are doing well !!!

I would like to enlighten you further on my concern. Its been really hard time getting good client from a long time these days. Not getting good invitations, no client accpeting proposals and no jobs. 

I viewed my profile stats and it says Viewed Less oftern, Interviewd less ofter and Hired less often.

I am at 100% Job success and this doesn't seems fair. 

What steps are you taking for Freelancers who are working hard to reach 100% Job success and still Viewed Less Often and Interviewed Less Often?

Regards,
Rameez

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Tamara H Member Since: Dec 14, 2016
2 of 3

Hi Rameez,

This is a common issue and it happens very often. The competition is too much here, even if you have 100% success score still you need to work very hard to win this competition and get a job. You need to make sure that some points are well-kept so that people find your profile easier and, so that it becomes more likely to get jobs on Upwork. Here is a blog post which will for sure give you some good advice on what should be done in this case:

https://www.upwork.com/blog/2010/04/10-reasons-you-arent-getting-freelance-work/

Let me know if it helps. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Rameez R Member Since: May 30, 2016
3 of 3

That blog is like you have no way to get it. Lol totally opposite to what I asked for. Its been more than 2 years on Upwork and suddenly no view and invitations. I guess Upwork need to correct the logic for 100% JSS freelancers or whatever which helps Freelancers too. 
Lol: Blog post says For example:
Your low rates are making you look unqualified
Your high rates are making you unaffordable to clients.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS