Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Proposals are still jacked.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 34

Hi All,

We have gotten a confirmation that all the proposals that were stored but not delivered properly due to the technical issue have been processed by the system and should be showing now. If you still notice that your proposals don't show, please let us know.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Steve B Member Since: Jul 1, 2015
32 of 34

Valerie thanks for the update, glad to hear they feel they are making progress.  

From my perspective, the missing proposals problem has not been fixed.  Yesterday, I submitted 3 proposals; only 1 of them is showing in my proposal queue. 

Are others seeing an improvement?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 34

Hi Steve,

I just checked your Proposals list and compared it with your Connects History. It appears all the proposals you have sent in the last 5 days show properly. I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies to make sure the page you are viewing is up-to-date.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
34 of 34

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi All,

We have gotten a confirmation that all the proposals that were stored but not delivered properly due to the technical issue have been processed by the system and should be showing now. If you still notice that your proposals don't show, please let us know.

We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

Thank you for the notification, Valeria.

I realize it may not be a proiorty for the Upwork PR team, but this was a very bad problem for several days. I can't even begin to imagine how much money was lost from all the short-term quick jobs that client were posting during this time. And new users from Elance who were just starting to post/bid on jobs very likely are wondering why they bothered in the first place.

I seriously hope some kind of blog post about this, or a mass email to everyone, is in the works.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS