🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposals disappear
Page options
trangngo282
Community Member

Proposals disappear

Yesterday I submitted a proposal that cost me 6 connects. Today, I checked it again to see if the job is still available but I couldn't find it anywhere. I haven't gotten any notification from Upwork about this problem. I'm sure it has happened to me a couple of times. So apparently I just lost 6 connects? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Trang,

Did you check your archived proposals as well? If you`re not able to locate your proposal there as well please reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kirnazdogan
Community Member

Did you look at archived proposals? It is a cemetery for your proposals. If the client hires a freelancer (absolutely not you), that job post moves to archive.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Trang,

Did you check your archived proposals as well? If you`re not able to locate your proposal there as well please reach out to me via PM with more details so that I can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
furqanahmad64
Community Member

its happened to me 2 time a row

Hi Furqan,

If you are also referring to proposals you may check the archived section. Proposals that were either declined, the job is closed or expired, you have withdrawn, or Upwork has withdrawn, will be moved to your archived section. The reason why it was moved can be found on the right side of each proposal as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths