🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposals not saved but did they go throu...
Page options
sshirai
Community Member

Proposals not saved but did they go through?

I completed and submitted two proposals and received auto responses that they proposals could not be saved.  MIssing was any confirmation that they had been sent.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scott, there can be various reasons why the proposals weren't saved, such as the client closing the jobs or making it private. Unfortunately, unless the proposals are recorded on Proposals page or Connects History, we can't check or restore them. Feel free to submit new proposals.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scott,

Could you please check under your Proposals tab and let us know if you were able to locate the proposals you're referring to. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sshirai
Community Member

They're not there.  Any adviice on how I might recover them?

Thanks.

kat303
Community Member

I don't think you can pull those proposals up again if they didn't go through. In the future, you can do 1 of 2 things.

1. After you write your proposal, but befor you click on the submit buttin, copy all the content. That way, once you submit the proposal and you don't see it listed or you don't get that notification that it went through, you can just paste the content you just copied.

2. Use Microsoft Word to create your proposal, Then just copy and paste in the cover page area. If it doesn't go through you still have it in Word. 

sshirai
Community Member

Thanks.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scott, there can be various reasons why the proposals weren't saved, such as the client closing the jobs or making it private. Unfortunately, unless the proposals are recorded on Proposals page or Connects History, we can't check or restore them. Feel free to submit new proposals.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sshirai
Community Member

Thanks
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members