Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposals not showing. Please, assist.

Highlighted
Gabriel R Member Since: May 13, 2015
1 of 7

Hello Upwork Community!

As of 16/10/2015, I have just found out that the proposals I have submitted for the past week (at least), or so have not been taken into account into the Client's job offer. Let me clarify: When I apply for a specific job, everything seems to be normal. I fill in the application form and then, click on "Submit Proposal". I even get the submission confirmation dialog box. Then, when I navigate back to "My proposals", the application does not show. Initially, I thought it could have been a random Internet glitch, so I went back to the same job offer, went through all the steps a second time, but then, I am notified that I have already applied for the job. Yet, it is not showing in my dashboard. Can someone from the Upwork admin board please advise on any necessary steps I can take to remedy to this problem? 

Sincerely,

Gabriel R. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi

I think just refresh the proposal page(press F5),  changes will be visible.

Regards

Highlighted
Matt R Member Since: Jan 10, 2016
3 of 7

I am having the same issue. Of course I have refreshed the page many times, logged-out-logged-back-in, etc. I have submitted two proposals and neither are listed. Under Submitted Proposals it says "No Submitted Proposals". 

Highlighted
Huan T Member Since: Aug 16, 2015
4 of 7

Hi Matt,

My friend and I all encountered the same issue, I applied the job, but I can't see my application on the job proposals,  then I contacted the help center, it took so much time to fix it. After Upwork update their webiste, this issue fixed. 

Hope this can help you!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Matt,

I've checked and saw both of your proposals are listed on the job post pages. I also see you have two proposals in the Submitted Proposals section on your profile.

Highlighted
Dylan C Member Since: Jan 17, 2016
6 of 7

Same issue. I remember imposted at least 5 proposal but i can see only 3. Why not all proposal are shown?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Dylan,

I see you've submitted four proposals so far, which are all listed on your Proposals page and job post pages.

To avoid being flagged and limited in your ability to apply for jobs on Upwork, update your profile to include a photo of yourself, because the one you currently have is in violation of Upwork Identity Policy. You can find more details here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS