Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connects and Jobs

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 39

Hi Meshack, 

I was not able to locate any sent proposal on your account, and there are available Connects. Are you experiencing any issues when you try to send proposals? If so, please share the screenshot of the error message you're seeing so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ivanmadethis
Ivan I Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
12 of 39

Experiencing the exact same issue here. I've submitted two proposals today yet it says that I haven't submitted any. Very strange. It's my first time on Upwork so I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I guess it's a bug on the site.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 39

Hi Ivan, and Aleksandr, 

I've also forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with this issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bachimarjo
Jomar B Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
14 of 39

Hi there, 

I'm having the same problem. I applied for the job and it's not showing in my Proposal Tab. 

Does the client received my proposal? I hope so. 

Thank you. 

aocumen
15 of 39

Hi Jomar, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly.  It looks like the proposals you sent 9-hours ago went through. Are you referring to proposals that you have just sent recently?

~ Avery
Upwork
digiphics
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
16 of 39

Hi Folks,

Hope all is well with you all. Okay, today I submitted a proposal for a project and I noticed that the connects for it were zero. I have never applied for a project with this option. "No Connects Required". Anyone willing to offer up and answwer why? It worked out great for me being I'm almost out of connects.

Oh and another note: When a job is fullfilled with a hire, shouldn't we get those connects back? I know we do if a job is cancelled or expires. Makes since to e we would.

Gerald

digiphics
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
17 of 39

After viewing my connects history I see that this project did take 2 connect. I'm confused.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 39

Hi Gerald,

This is a known issue and one of our team members will reach out to you to assist you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aocumen
19 of 39

Hi Michael, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and see if this is a known issue. I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

UPDATE: Michael, I've merged your post on this masterthread so that we an update the Community more efficiently about this. The team has confirmed that this is a related issue, and they will investigate on it further. They will reach out to you through an email for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
conrad1234
Conrad D Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
20 of 39

Sometimes at the time of bidding I see the message on top saying "No connects are required
When you submit a proposal, you'll have XX Connects remaining." So I assume I'll still have XX before the next project I bid on. But when I bid for the next I see that there has been a deduction of 2 connects. Isn't that contrary? Or am I missing something?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS