Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Connects Needed?

colleenezzell
Community Leader
Colleen E Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
31 of 39

I'm not complaning, but a couple of jobs I applied for recently didn't require any connects. Anyone know why? As I said, I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 39

Hi Colleen,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused. This is a known issue and our team member will reach out to you for more information. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
33 of 39

Hello Nedra,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have escalated your request and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Please check your email inbox or check directly here.

Thank you.

Untitled
41a0f6ac
Joshua A Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
34 of 39
I'm having the same issue. Unfortunately I sent out a bunch of proposals and wasted a lot of time. Has it been resolved for anyone?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 39

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Joshua. There is currently an issue and our engineers are looking into it. 

I just wanted to check if you're referring to job posts that didn't require connects, or if you sent out proposals to jobs, and the proposals are not on your proposals page? 

~ Avery
Upwork
41a0f6ac
Joshua A Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
36 of 39
Both Avery. Jobs not submitting when it says 0 connects required and also other jobs submitted not showing under My Proposals. Is this still being worked on?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
37 of 39

Hi Joshua, 

I apologise for the delay. It looks like this was escalated to the Technical Team and they are still investigating the issue. Should they have updates or more information about it, they will get back to you on your support ticket

~ Avery
Upwork
yesna
Yena Y Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
38 of 39

Hi All!

I have an technical issue on using connects on UpWork. 

I have applied for some jobs that do not require using connects. 

Once my application is submitted, however, the number of my connects is reduced. 

Please find the attached two photos for your better understanding. 

There was a job that stated '0 connects required'.

I had 67 connects available before submitting this job, and then have 65 connects now after application.

It has happened to me three times in a row from last week. 

Could you please kindly let me know where I can claim those connects back? 

Thank you for your help and support in advance!

Kind Regards, 

Yena

joanbonjoc
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
39 of 39

Hi Yena,

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and one of our team members will reach out to you to assist you. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS