cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposals not submitting

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 39

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Conrad. This is a known issue and a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
balopes
Bárbara L Member Since: Jan 7, 2016
22 of 39

Hi there,
Why do I spend connects applying for jobs with zero required connects?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 39

Hi Barbara,

All jobs require at least 2 connects in order to submit a proposal. Thank you for reporting this our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly via ticket with more details.

~ Goran
Upwork
jaydeep2497
Jaydeep B Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
24 of 39

I've submitted many proposals via mobile which required 0 connects, but I cant see those proposals in my connects history or Submitted proposals. It shows submitted in find jobs.

g_vasilevski
25 of 39

Hi Jaydeep,

I just checked your account and was not able to locate any of the proposals you mentioned, if you have an example please send me a PM with the job post link or screenshots from your end.
Additionally just to confirm that all jobs require at least 2 connects in order to submit a proposal, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ricesteve
Stephen B R Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
26 of 39

Why do some jobs show they require 0 connects (on the phone app)?  On the full site, these same jobs show they require 2 connects.  Since I've blown through about 60 connects in 2 months with only a couple of replies, I go ahead and apply from the phone app, but they don't show up in my proposals.  I'm guessing maybe a bug on the app?  Anyone else seen this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 39

Hi Stephen,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and one of our team members will reach out to you to assist you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
41a0f6ac
Joshua A Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
28 of 39
Any updates?
thummalapelly
Shravan T Member Since: Jul 19, 2018
29 of 39

Hi,

I have sent proposals to few postings and while sending the proposal, Upwork clearly stated as No connects will reduce, but after submitting the proposal 2 connects have been deducted and it happend for twice.

Plz educate me on how to get back the connects as I need to use them for other proposals.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
30 of 39

Hi Sharvan,

Our team will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS