🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposals problem
Page options
roselle_dago-oc
Community Member

Proposals problem

Can someone check what is happening to my profile? I'm just wondering why I got no interviews at all. I submitted job proposals many times for 3 weeks now but got no interview even from 1 client.

I usually got interviews in every proposals I submitted before and lucky enough to get hired many times. But now it's terrible!

I'm wondering if my proposals are really showing this time when I submit it? I've also seen my profile views 0 this time. I am a Top Rated freelancer. What is happening? I will appreciate some answers for this. Pls help. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Roselle,

I had a look at your account and see that you have been able to successfully submit proposals. Your proposals are also delivered to the clients as usual. I certainly understand your concern, however, remember that sending out proposals does not guarantee an invitation to an interview.

I can also confirm that we do currently have an issue that results in Profile Views not displaying correctly in My Stats. However, this is only an issue with My Stats and it doesn't affect how clients discover and view your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Roselle Rose D wrote:
Can someone check what is happening to my profile? I'm just wondering why I got no interviews at all. I submitted job proposals many times for 3 weeks now but got no interview even from 1 client.

I usually got interviews in every proposals I submitted before and lucky enough to get hired many times. But now it's terrible!

I'm wondering if my proposals are really showing this time when I submit it? I've also seen my profile views 0 this time. I am a Top Rated freelancer. What is happening? I will appreciate some answers for this. Pls help. Thanks!

If you got interviews out of every proposal, you are in the 0,000000001% (made up number) of freelancers with that kind of success, that should never be taken for granted or "normal". The 0 profile views are a glitch, ignore it. 

I didn't mean "in every single proposal", what I mean is "most of the time", sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thank you by the way for your answers!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members