🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Proposals sent not updated properly.
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Proposals sent not updated properly.

Hi. When I check my job feed I see all jobs with: "less than 5 proposals" once I enter the job it says another number: "5 to 10 proposals" if I send a proposal I see later maybe: "10 to 15 proposals" when I'm pretty sure people were not sending that proposals in that moment, they were sent previously and the system was not updated. It's a lot misleading when taking the decision to send or not to send proposals. I've reported previously respecting connects that are not updated till you refresh the page. Again, you need to make these features updated automatically with all the page together without refreshing the page. It's very misleading as it's now.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Upwork has millions of freelancers, and many of them think that it's important to apply for new jobs as soon as possible. Why is it hard to believe that lots of people are sending their proposals at the same time as you?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Upwork has millions of freelancers, and many of them think that it's important to apply for new jobs as soon as possible. Why is it hard to believe that lots of people are sending their proposals at the same time as you?

Ok accepted solution by mistake. Because if after sending the proposal I've seen: "20 to 50 proposals" I go again to my job feed it shows in the same job: "less than 5 proposals" again, that clearly is not updated correctly, all, all the jobs in my feed are showing les than 5 proposals , is that possible being millions as you said? The same is with connects, I explained that in another post, now I see the same thing happens with the badeg "Applied" to jobs these don't update till you refresh the page. 

Ok accepted solution by mistake. Because if after sending the proposal I've seen: "20 to 50 proposals" I go again to my job feed it shows in the same job: "less than 5 proposals" again, that clearly is not updated correctly, all, all the jobs in my feed are showing les than 5 proposals , is that possible being millions as you said? The same happpens with connects, I explained that in another post, now I see the same thing happens with the badeg "Applied" to jobs these don't update till you refresh the page. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members