🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposals submitted = 4 Upwork only notes 2
Page options
dstribling
Community Member

Proposals submitted = 4 Upwork only notes 2

Discrepancy between the number of proposals I've submitted and what Upwork notes - For example, submitted 4 (and the jobs show I've submitted a proposal) but Upwork only notes 2 for my proposal count. What's going on?? (Worried the two npt listed might not actually have gotten "in" the submission queue...) Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved! User error 🙂  Thanks so much!  dee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee,

Could you please check if the proposals you're referring to are in the Archived tab of your Proposals page? If not, please let us know which proposals you're referring to so we could check on this for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,   There are 0 archived proposals (which is correct). Interestingly, now the two that show include one I just submitted and one that was submitted 17 days ago. The two not showing under "Active Proposals" (and should be) are:

- Content/Blog Writer for Translation Services

**Edited for community guidelines**

- Fact Checker

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks so much for your quick reply and help!    dee

Hi Dee,

I checked your account and it looks like there are 18 archived proposals in your archived proposal section. I checked the two job posts you mentioned, and they are showing as "closed". I found them in your archived proposals section

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you! Honestly, when I checked my archived section, the count was 0. Maybe I didn’t give the system time to resolve the query. In any event, I really appreciate your help! All makes sense.

All the best, dee

Solved! User error 🙂  Thanks so much!  dee

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English