cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposals

firstcom1
James G Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
1 of 5

When submitting a proposal to a client that requests answers to specific questions, those question and answers do not appear to the freelancer on our "copy" of proposal. That is vey unprofessional -- the whole idea is to have all the information in one place. When I asked the help desk, they're suggestion was to copy each question and ansewer and then paste them in to a message and resend them to the client. How complicated is that? This is supposed to be a professional approach and that way of doing this is just plain unprofessional. How difficult would it be to be sure the freelancer AND the client BOTH get complete copies of everything?

gerrys
Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
2 of 5

It's not difficult at all.

(Question answered)

firstcom1
James G Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
3 of 5

If it is "not difficult at all," why does Upwork say it can't be done right now. So, do you have a solution that is "not difficult at all"?  If so, I'd like to hear about it.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 5

tbf, all of my answers are usually "see cover letter."

The only time I've truly spent any effort on those questions was for an Upwork Pro request. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 5

Hi James,

There is a technical issue with answers to the questions displaying on the freelancer side and it affects a few users including you. I'm following up with the team to share your concern and make sure you are updated once the issue is resolved.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS