🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposals
Page options
a9b3987f
Community Member

Proposals

Hi there! I would like to ask why I cannot see my proposals sent to the clients. After I sent the proposal It doesn't appear on their job posting. But I can see the proposal I sent to the "Proposal tab". I was the first person who sent a proposal to this client but hasn't seen it at "Unanswered invites"

Can someone please enlighten me? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nica Mae,

I checked and it seems that the job post you are referring to has no unanswered invites. Your proposal is counted under "Proposals" not as "Unanswered invites".

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
a9b3987f
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your response. So does it mean that the client still received my proposal?

Thank you
Nica
petra_r
Community Member

Nica Mae M wrote:
Thank you for your response. So does it mean that the client still received my proposal?

Yes, of course they did.

"Unanswered invites" is the number of invites to apply the client sent to freelancers who did not apply, and who have not yet responded to that invite to apply. That number is 0 because the client didn't send any invites.

Hi Nica Mae,

When you submit a proposal, it is sent to the client. Upon receiving the proposals, It is already up to the client to decide who to hire for the project. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members