🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Propose a milestone not working?
Page options
jmeyn
Community Member

Propose a milestone not working?

Twice I tried to propose a milestone with this client. It never worked. I always had to ask the client to set up the new milestone. Why is that?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Joachimm,

Are you seeing any errors when trying to propose a Milestone? If so, could you please share a screenshot so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork
jmeyn
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

No error message. The situation was the same both times:

1. I uploaded the files for an existing milestone and made my payment request

2. I then clicked on the link to propose a new milestone as I had already received new work from the client.

3. I briefly saw the new milestone whilst creating it but it wasn't displayed when looking for it

4. I informed the client and he created the new milestone after first releasing the payment for the previous milestone

Andrea G wrote:

Hi Joachimm,

Are you seeing any errors when trying to propose a Milestone? If so, could you please share a screenshot so we could check?

Hi Joachim,

Could you please try using a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues proposing a new milestone. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jmeyn
Community Member

My browser cache is cleared whenever I close my browser. I use Opera and have no intention of changing that.

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Joachim,

Could you please try using a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues proposing a new milestone. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joachim,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members