🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pros vs Cons of working with an agency (Data ...
Page options
d40b1407
Community Member

Pros vs Cons of working with an agency (Data Science & AI Fields)

Hey, what are the pros\cons for working with an agency, and is there a way to hide the agency from my profile?

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ayhm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You may want to check this help article to help you better understand what it's like to work for an agency. Additionally, I hope other experienced members will follow up and share their opinion. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

I think the main "con" about agencies is that many clients have hired agencies in the past, and have had bad experiences with them, compared to their experiences with independent freelancers.

Thus: There are many clients who simply won't hire an agency under any circumstances.

Did you have or worked for an agency before Preston? Why clients won´t hire any agency? Why agencies would provide a worst experience than an independent freelancer? It is suposed that an agency would provide a better service as, in my opinion, a team can do better job than a single person. What exactly happens that makes an agency not work properly?

I´m thinking in getting the agency plus plan, but didn´t know this point of yours. Please tells me more.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths