🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Protect Account by the Verification Methods
Page options
rafsun_ug
Community Member

Protect Account by the Verification Methods

Respected Upworkers,
Take my best regards. I verified my account via ID and video verification but I often get this box after clicking the "Log in" button.

B.PNG

I don't get any message or code on my mobile or email after clicking the "next" of this box. So, every time I just had to skip that.
What is this actually? How can I complete this verification? If I skip this, is there any possibility that can affect my account? Would be very helpful if someone could help me to know this. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Rafsun,

It seems like you are referring to the Two-step verification, which is also known as two-factor authentication. This adds an extra layer of security that helps protect your account at login. To learn more about this feature, please check out this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, yes, you are right! It is "two-factor authentication". 

The problem is I am not getting any code on my mobile or email and this box often comes.  I want to complete this "two-factor authentication".  I use UW App on my mobile. Please help me. Thank you.

Hi Rafsun,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your two-factor authentication. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths