Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public "Private" Feedback?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 13

Hi Jessica,

I apologize for the delayed response about this. Since I'm still in the process of discussing this with the team I haven't been able to update the thread. I still need to sort out a few points in order to provide you with a clear and complete answer. I should be able to do it by the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jessica S Member Since: Dec 4, 2015
12 of 13

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I apologize for the delayed response about this. Since I'm still in the process of discussing this with the team I haven't been able to update the thread. I still need to sort out a few points in order to provide you with a clear and complete answer. I should be able to do it by the end of this week.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks so much - I was getting ready to bump this again.. .because honestly, if there is a way to have clients post private feedback like that, I would like to be in on it. Smiley Happy  

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 13

Thank you for your patience as we were doing some research around feedback showing as Private on freelancers' profiles, Jessica.

Currently, feedback on jobs with Enterprise clients is shown as "Private" to anybody outside of that client's Talent Cloud. This is done to protect sensitive information about these Enterprise companies from being displayed publicly. I have shared this thread with the team and we will be reviewing the process and the communication around it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS