🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Purchase connects not showing
Page options
sharridale-gomez
Community Member

Purchase connects not showing

I have just purchased connects. It has already been deducted from my card but the connects are showing.

Message I have received.
You have paid P76.49 GCash to Upwork -266764276Conne on 10-31-19 12:31 PM. Your new balance is PXXXXX Ref. No. 327483981

15 REPLIES 15
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sharridale, 

Upon checking your Connects History page (Settings > Membership & Connects > View Connects History), you will see that you have consumed the additional connects that you have purchased. If you are seeing any discrepancy, you can let us know, and our team will look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Your team check the wrong data. As you can see in the screenshot, the date your team referring to is October 30, 2019. I have purchase connect TODAY, and the date today is OCTOBER 31, 2019.

Please read, this is the message I have received.

You have paid P76.49 GCash to Upwork -266764276Conne on 10-31-19 12:31 PM. Your new balance is PXXXXX Ref. No. 327483981

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sharridale,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Good evening, I purchased connects last night but until now it is not updating to my profile. Also it is already deducted to my credit card. Please help.

Hi Russel John,

I shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you @Aleksandar D

Hello,newbie here,i want to ask how can i purchase connect tru gcash like you did?please help,thanks

I purchased connects yesterday, but they aren't showing.

Hi Janice,

I checked and it seems that your card was added and approved, but no Connects were purchased on the card itself. Could you please try to purchase one more time and let me know if it went through?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
codemands
Community Member

I have the same issue. I have 90 connects available but i am unable to use it for sending bids.Please help me

Hello Isbah,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan and Connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
omotolajuliet
Community Member

Hi Team.

I have just purchased connects, received the debit to my card yet I have not received connects on my account. 

I would love if this can be looked through and corrected.

Here is the message I received:

The Naira equivalent of USD3.00 has been authorized for the Transaction done on Upwork -303046910Conne Dublin         IE

Thank you.

Hi Omotola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
singh5a
Community Member

Hi,

I purchased connect on 17/11/2020, but didn't received yet and the money deducted twice.

The reference id for first transaction is 340614284 and for second transaction is 340614388

Hi Prabhjot,

Thank you for reaching out to ous. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members